Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cyrus the Black



Cyrus the Black is a rare non-elite hostile level 84 winged Neferset Guardian with approximately 96.7k health. He spawns in four different areas in the oasis just outside the Lost City of the Tol'Vir in Uldum. The locations he spawns at are shown in green on the map below.

Cyrus the Black drops Tol'Vir Hereditary Girdle, which is a bind on equip item level 308 mail caster belt. He also drops around 20 gold, and for leveling characters killing him yields a hefty amount of experience. 



For leveling characters that come across him I would like to advise that you be careful when pulling him, as it is easy to aggro the adds around him. He can be pulled without aggroing them. 


Like Armagedillo, I haven't done a lot of research on his spawn timer, but I can tell you that he is up quite often because on my route looking for Mysterious Camel figurines I have killed him several times.




He is also one of five rare spawns found in Uldum. All of them are:

1 comment:

  1. I just killed him around 12 noon kul tiras realm time. His 24 gold really helps. But beware his friends their will murder you.

    ReplyDelete